There are very few forms of advertisement that can compare to a Vehicle Wrap or Vehicle Graphics.
Why? There are many reasons - one of them being an Outdoor Advertising Association of America, Inc. study that found that Vehicle Wraps & Graphics reach 80-85 percent of the top 100 markets. Mobile advertising reaches both pedestrian and vehicle traffic. INKit can help you leverage this to benefit your business.
A traveling advertisement is valuable in both urban and rural settings. In a city environment, a Vehicle Wrap can be seen by others while sitting in traffic, driving down the street, and onlookers from surrounding buildings. In a rural environment, your Vehicle Wrap is visible to those in your town and others driving down the road.
Some common questions:
- Do I need a permit? Since you are applying the graphic to your vehicle, you do not need a permit, however, INKit always complies with local and state laws governing signage and advertising.
- How long does it last? INKit uses the finest materials available and has highly-skilled installers that create and install your wrap. Most vehicle wraps can last from 4-7 years depending on how the customer maintains the vehicle.
- How is it applied? Vehicle Wraps are applied in sheets of vinyl. The vinyl used is made for this application and has a top clear cover called a laminate. When the wrap is installed, it covers the existing paint of the vehicle. When done correctly the finished product will resemble a painted surface free of any bubbles.
- Can it be removed? Yes. Vehicle Wraps are very removable and leave no remaining effect on your vehicle.
- How fast can I get it completed? The production and install is a relatively short process, but depends on the type of vehicle and complexity of the design. Your Vehicle Wrap may be a simple design on one side of your vehicle or a complete wrap from fender to bumper.
- What is the cost? There are many factors that can affect the cost. Our experienced INKit team will review your vehicle and the options, this way you get what you need at a price that is competitive.
Vehicle Wraps are printed decals applied onto the vehicle.
A vehcile wrap can conver the entire vehicle or just select
Vinyl Graphics start off as solid colored vinyl and are
contour cut to shape and applied onto the vehicle.
Magnetic Vehicle Signs are an option if a permanent
decal is not required. Magnets are easily removed and
stored when not in use.
Call us or stop in to see how we can give you the solution to your Vehicle Wrap/Graphics needs.